Oshwal Centre Derasar is now open for individual prayers
Timing: 9-11am weekdays; 9-11am and 2-4pm weekends; 21st June 9-12pm
Ekta Centre Ghar Derasar
Timing: Fri, Sat and Sun ONLY 10am to 12pm
We are pleased to announce that as of 13 June 2020 the government has relaxed the measures to allow Places of Worship to open for INDIVIDUAL PRAYERS ONLY subject to appropriate steps being taken by the respective organisations to make them COVID SECURE. Please note that PUJANS, AARTI, MANGAL DIVO or ANY OTHER RITUALS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED.
To protect you, our employees and volunteers, we request that you DO NOT visit our Centre if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 or have living or sharing a household with persons who may have the symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 14 days.
Worshippers who are considered clinically extremely vulnerable, as defined on Government websites, should not be allowed in the temple and they should seek guidance from the NHS or their GP before visiting.
Worshippers who may be classed as vulnerable or clinically vulnerable or have underlying medical conditions should seek advice from their GP or the NHS before they visit the temple.
When visiting, please report to our steward at the Derasar and kindly:
- use sanitisers provided on your hands thoroughly after removing your footwear and prior to entering the Derasar
- always maintain a minimum of 2m social distance
- strictly follow the directional arrows
- keep within rectangular taped areas during prayer
- not touch anything, including bells, murtis, bhandar, doors
- complete your prayers within 5 minutes and use separate exit doors as directed
- do not congregate or engage into conversation with others
- use the waste bins provided to safely dispose of all waste
- do not place any cash into the bhandar. Donations may be made on-line
- avoid touching your nose, eyes, and mouth