Oshwal Centre Derasar is now open for individual prayers
Timing: Sat & Sun only between 9am to 12 noon. (Monday to Friday Closed)
Ekta Centre Ghar Derasar
Timing: Fri, Sat & Sun only between 10am to 12 noon
South Area Ghar Derasar
Timing: Closed until further notice
Under the current Covid 19 Govt. guidelines our Derasar is open for Individual Prayers only with restricted times. (see above for individual Derasar timings).
Please note Puja, Aarti, Mangal Divo and/or any other rituals are not permitted under the current restrictions. These restrictions will be reviewed regularly as per the Govt. guideline updates.
To protect you, our employees and volunteers, we request that you DO NOT visit our Centre if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 or have living or sharing a household with persons who may have the symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 14 days.
Worshippers who are considered clinically extremely vulnerable, as defined on Government websites, should not be allowed in the temple and they should seek guidance from the NHS or their GP before visiting.
Worshippers who may be classed as vulnerable or clinically vulnerable or have underlying medical conditions should seek advice from their GP or the NHS before they visit the temple.
When visiting, please report to our steward at the Derasar and kindly:
- use sanitisers provided on your hands thoroughly after removing your footwear and prior to entering the Derasar
- always maintain a minimum of 2m social distance
- strictly follow the directional arrows
- keep within rectangular taped areas during prayer
- not touch anything, including bells, murtis, bhandar, doors
- complete your prayers within 5 minutes and use separate exit doors as directed
- do not congregate or engage into conversation with others
- use the waste bins provided to safely dispose of all waste
- do not place any cash into the bhandar. Donations may be made on-line
- avoid touching your nose, eyes, and mouth