Working with many other community organisations, we are pleased to announce that COLLECTION DRIVE 2016 will take place on Sunday 11th September 2016 at Oshwal Centre.
We are collecting CLOTHES & BOOKS for the under-privileged in places like INDIA, NEPAL & KENYA.
This is a great initiative and everyone is encouraged to participate, especially the Younger members of our Association. We would like the kids to help on the day ORGANISE and PACK the clothes and books donated by members.
Out of respect for our fellow humans, who will receive the clothes, please ensure that donated clothes are CLEAN & in GOOD WEARABLE conditions. We require: Adult & Children clothes, e.g. Shirts, T-shirts, jeans & trousers and traditional Indian clothes (e.g. Women’s sarees).
- Sun 11 Sept 2016 at Oshwal Centre, Potters Bar
- Fri 16 Sept 2016 at Veerayatan at Kingsbury High School – 8pm to 9.30pm
- Sat 24 Sept 2016 at Shishukunj Bhavan, Edgware – 12pm to 2pm
- Sat 8 Oct 2016 at Shishukunj Bhavan, Edgware – 12pm to 2pm
- Sat 8 Oct 2016 (evening) at Kadva Patidar – 8.30pm to 11pm
- Sun 9 Oct 2016 (afternoon) at Kadva Patidar – 3pm
About the Organisations
To read more about the various organisations working together, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out our list of FAQs to learn more about the collection drive, click here.
- Oshwal Association of the UK – Kunjal Haria, (M) 07771 834 552 (E) email@example.com
- Hope for Nepal’s Children – Mila Shah, (M) 07962 255 975 (E) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Careducation – Dilisha Shah, (M) 07947 627 864 (E) email@example.com
- Shishukunj – Shishukunj Office, (M) 020 8381 1818 (E) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veerayatan – Pramit Shah, (M) 07979 536 456 (E) email@example.com
Volunteers required for the Collection Drive!
To volunteer to help out at the Collection Drive, simply fill out the form below and a member of the organising team will contact you.