2018 is an election year for our Community.
What this means is that throughout all 9 Areas Committees and the Executive Committee (EC) the committee member positions will be coming to an end of their two-year term, and new members can join (subject to election).
So this is a great opportunity to get involved either in your local Area or at the EC level. To learn more about the roles, click here.
Nominations form for Executive Committee Office Bearer and Board of Advisors MUST reach Oshwal Centre by Friday 20th April 2018. See AGM Notice for full details.
Timetable (subject to change)
The AGENDA for the meeting will be as follows:
1. Prayers & Welcome by the President of Oshwal Association of the UK
2. Apologies for Absence
3. Approval of the Minutes of the 48th Annual General Meeting held on Sunday 30th April 2017
4. Approval of the Minutes of the Special General Meeting held on Sunday 30th April 2017
5. Matters Arising from the Minutes of the 48th Annual General Meeting held on 30th April 2017
6. Matters Arising from the Minutes of the Special General Meeting held on 30th April 2017
7. Report of the Honorary Secretary
8. Report of the Honorary Treasurer and Presentation of the Audited Financial Statements for the year ending 31st December 2017.
9. Re-appointment of the Auditors.
10. Appointment of Fund Managers.
11. Election of up to THREE (3) members to the BOARD OF ADVISORS for a term of three years.
LUNCH BREAK 1 HOUR
12. Address by the Honorary President Mr Tushar Jayantilal Shah.
13. Presentation of Honorary Membership & Oshwal Achievement Awards
14. Any Other Business
15. Dissolution of the current Executive Committee
16. Appointment of Returning Officers
17. Election of Executive Committee for the term April 2018 – April 2020
Please remember to bring your membership card to vote at the AGM.