SPECIALIST CRAFTSPERSONS FOR 20 WEEKS (FIVE POSITIONS)
The Oshwal Association of the UK (Registered Charity No. 267037) urgently requires Specialist Craftspersons for carrying out specialist assembly, fitting and finishing works on intricately carved pink stone and marble materials imported from India for Extension Works on the Jain Temple at Oshwal Centre in Northaw, Hertfordshire.
- Period of employment: 14 January to 31 May 2019
- Salary: £14 per hour (payable weekly)
- Number of hours of work: 40 hours per work
- Work timings: 08:30 to 17:30, Monday to Friday
- All applicants will be required to have a knowledge of intricate Jain Religion based carvings and be able to carry out any carving works that may be required for the finishing works on the pink stone and marble materials being imported from India.
- Majority of the works to be carried out are external and successful applicants will be required to work under all weather conditions (except for any severely extreme conditions), which the site manager or supervisor may deem unsuitable for work.
- Since the works to be carried out are religious in nature and significance, the successful applicants will be required to sign an undertaking to conform to a strictly vegetarian diet and refrain totally from consumption of any form of alcohol for the duration of their employment for the works on the Jain Temple.
All interested persons should apply by e-mail only to email@example.com with their cover letter, CV, and proof that they are eligible, entitled and authorised to work in the United Kingdom.
- Applications close on 20 December 2018
- Interviews will be conducted on 3 January 2019
- Successful applicants must be ready to begin work on 14 January 2019
The Management of Oshwal Association of the UK reserves the right to reject any applicant who does not meet the requirements (as listed above).